Friday, April 5, 2013

Another day closer

I had my doctor appt yesterday morning.  Still at 1cm and 40%, holding steady!  I find it pretty amazing considering how many contractions I've been having.  I'm hopeful that we'll make it to Sunday when I'll hit 35 weeks.  Doctor's goal is 36 - she said we have a better chance of avoiding the NICU.  I have to stay on the procardia until then and have one more progesterone shot next Thursday.  I'll be so happy to get off these meds!

Diapers have arrived and all the clothes are ready.  I still have to pack a bag for the hospital and we have to bring up the pack/play with bassinet.  We also still have to go get the swing from my MIL's house since we never moved it here.  Not too much left to prepare.  Really we only have a couple weeks left, even if I do make it to term! 

No comments:

Post a Comment