Sunday, April 7, 2013

35 weeks!

I can't believe that I've actually made it to 35 weeks!  When I went on bedrest at 21 weeks, our goal was just to get to 30.  Of course I was setting much smaller goals for myself, but the doctor was shooting for 30.  Once we got there, the next goal was 34 - and I've surpassed that!  It's unbelievable that all these contractions haven't made my body progress.  God is definitely watching over us :)  I will be ecstatic if we can make it to 36...

Nathan has been sick all weekend which has made things very difficult at home.  He spiked a fever of over 102 that wouldn't go down with medication.  Needless to say, Stephen and I were both worried and didn't get much sleep.  This morning it was 101.9, but by this afternoon has subsided to 99.5.  I gave him a breathing treatment since I noticed wheezing after he got up this morning.  That seemed to help with the cough quite a bit.  I hope that we can get through tomorrow with no fever at all - I hate when he has to miss school.  He's cooped up in this house enough as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment